On the physical level, it can profoundly assist with healing various eye conditions – such as short-sightedness (myopia), long-sightedness (hyperopia), dystrophies, glaucoma, cataracts, etc.Generally, during many indigenous ceremonies with the Yawanawa, Kaxinawa-Huni Kuin, and Nukini (Brazilian Indigenous tribes), they use Sananga and Rapé during Ayahuasca (nixi pae) ceremonies to assist with opening-up the visions, third-eye chakra and pineal gland, clearing any mental confusion, removing any energetic blockages, and purging stuck energy.Application and Suggested Usage:
- Apply: Only 1 drop in each eye
- It is essential to apply to both eyes, one after the other immediately – in order to balance out the energies on both sides. Flutter your eyelids for few seconds immediately after application to ensure that the medicine reaches the whole eye.
- Please allow for at least 10-15 minutes of uninterrupted quiet time for each session, whilst playing your personal favourite sacred music.
- Ideally, apply drops in lying down position with eyes closed after application. After applying the drops to the eyes, you may experience very intense stinging and extreme burning sensations for few minutes. However, it will subside after a few minutes.
- It’s suggested that you inhale and exhale deeply, and surrender to the intense sensations, which only last short period of time. Also, this will give you an opportunity to deeply connect with the Spirit of this beautiful and sacred medicine.
- If you wear contact lenses, then please ensure that you remove them before application.
- Please note that you may experience purging, vomiting, and bowel movements, where stuck energy and sickness is being released.
- For people who want to work intensively with this sacred medicine, we would suggest once per day for 1 month, and see how you get on. Everyone will be different, depending upon their specific needs and individual conditions.
Storage: For best storage conditions, please keep the bottle refrigerated in cool fridge.
NB. Any statements and website links contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and International Food and Drug authorities, they are in no way implying medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any disease or condition. The use and application of our products is solely at the customer’s responsibility.