Inca Gold is our extremely strong Visionary snuff & very special blend of Wilka (Anadenanthera colubrina).
It is similar to an Ayahuasca ceremony in approx. 1 hour. So, it should be treated with extreme respect, love and care.
It is also commonly known as Wilka or Vilca in Peru.
Inca Gold is lovingly, uniquely, and powerfully handmade with sacred prayers by the amazing Shamanic Snuff Team in the Sacred Valley ~ Peru. It is an extremely labor intensive & time consuming process.
Made from toasted Peruvian Wilka seeds, which are activated with sacred Andean ashes.
In Quechua, Wilka means “Sacred”, and is very closely related to Yopo (Anadenanthera peregrina).
Also, it’s commonly known under many other names, such as Vilca, Villca, Huilco, Cebil, Angico, Hataj, etc.
Anadenanthera colubrina is usually found in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Cuba and Mauritius.
This is NOT a recreational party ‘drug’. It’s a very powerful & sacred medicine for healing, cleansing, teachings, profound visions, and insights.
* Warning – we do not recommend anyone using this medicine or any other medicine if you have a pre-existing history of mental illness, or are taking any strong prescription medication. Please consult your natural health care provider if you have any questions.
Wilka is considered to be the sacred ‘Grandmother’ spirit, which is very ancient, powerful, loving, feminine, and wise.
These seeds contain tryptamines, primarily Bufotenine, plus DMT and 5-MeO-DMT.
- 1 normal dose is approx. 0.5 gram (1/2 gr). In rare cases some people may need 1 gram each.
- Designed for nasal insufflation – it is commonly used for many psychoactive medicines because it causes a much faster onset than orally, and bio-availability is usually, but not always, higher than orally. This bio-availability occurs due to the quick absorption of molecules into the bloodstream through the soft tissue in the mucous membrane of the sinus cavity and portal circulation bypass.
As far as we’re currently aware Wilka-Yopo is illegal in these countries: Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, Finland, Lithuania, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
So, if you decide to make an order and ship to the above countries, or any other countries other than Peru, and it gets confiscated by Customs, then we are NOT liable for any claims.
It’s your responsibility to be aware of current legality issues to your shipping country. These medicines are fully legal in Peru, where we ship from. If you’re unsure, then please DO NOT order.
*Instructions for Ceremony:
- 1 normal dose is approx. 0.5 gram (1/2 gr). (In rare cases, some people may need 1 gram each).
- For each nostril 0.25 gram (1/4 gr) dose.
- Blow very hard into each nostril using Kuripe Rapé pipe, or inhale if you have a traditional Yopo bone pipe – to make sure medicine goes deeply into the nasal passage.
- You need to blow both nostrils very quickly. Your nose may burn slightly afterwards, but this is normal.
- It’s useful if you have a specific healing intention or question – to hold it in your mind/heart when blowing the medicine. Remember to give thanks to the Spirit of this sacred medicine, and people who made it with much love – for your healing and transformation.
- Do NOT blow your nose with tissue afterwards – keep the medicine in your nostrils for the whole ceremony. You can blow your nose after you close the ceremony.
- Do not eat for at least 3-4 hours before ceremony – only light meal prior.
- No special diet is required.
- You need to create a quiet and dark ceremonial space in the evening – allow for approx. 2-4 hours of uninterrupted & safe quiet time. Ideally on Friday or Saturday evening, where you will have time and space to integrate and process your journey afterwards. Use a candle or lamp for gentle lighting.
- Turn off your cell phone, and play some beautiful sacred ceremonial music.
- You may experience your body feeling very heavy and vomiting, so you will need bucket, tissue and drinking water nearby.
- Have a sitter person available, who’s not taking the medicine to help you, if you’re unable to move or vomit properly.
- The medicine may start very quickly within 2-5 minutes, so you will need to lie down immediately after blowing – on comfortable bed.
- The intense visions and geometric patterns may last approx. 15-45 minutes.
- If you do not feel anything after 30 minutes of applying initial dose of medicine, then you may use a second dose – another 1/2 gram again (1/4 gram in each nostril).
- You may experience very intense visual patterns, and your body may feel extremely heavy and uncoordinated. Just lie down, breathe and surrender to the whole experience.
- You may still experience gentle visuals after 45 minutes to several hours later.
- Also, you may be very physically uncoordinated and unable to move, which is normal. So, either move very slowly, or ask your sitter for help.
- It may take several hours before you’re back to ‘normal’ consciousness, so take your time to come back.
- Drinking a herbal tea with honey may help to bring you back, if you’re still feeling ungrounded. Also, some fruit may help too.
- After you close your sacred ceremony, then later – you may find it helpful to draw, paint or write about your experiences, which may help to integrate your teachings, sacred imagery and healing process.
Designed for nasal insufflation – it is commonly used for many psychoactive medicines because it causes a much faster onset than orally, and bio-availability is usually, but not always, higher than orally.
This bio-availability occurs due to the quick absorption of molecules into the bloodstream through the soft tissue in the mucous membrane of the sinus cavity and portal circulation bypass.
Please note that this sacred medicine is very powerful and potentially dangerous and toxic, if not used in the correct setting and context with appropriate preparation, and guided by an experienced person applying the medicine.
NB. Any statements and website links contained therein have not been evaluated by the FDA and International Food and Drug authorities, they are in no way implying medical claims regarding the ability or efficacy of any of our products to treat, prevent or mitigate any disease or condition. The use and application of our products is solely at the customer’s responsibility.
- This product is NOT sold for human consumption. It is only being sold for research, botanical and educational purposes only. If you purchase this item, you agree to not ingest it and accept all legal responsibility if you do.
The seeds of this variety known as cebil were being smoked in pipes over 4,500 years ago in the Puna region of northwestern Argentina. It’s use appears to have had particularly profound effect upon the culture of Tiahuanaco (literally, “dwelling of the God”).  It is also believed that the beans were consumed orally by the Incas.
In the Atacama Desert of northern Chile there is an oasis called San Pedro de Atacama. The art historian and archaeologist C. Manuel Torres excavated and studied six hundred pre-historic graves there. The results were astonishing. Nearly every interred person was accompanied by numerous tools dedicated to the ritual sniffing of cebil. 
Before the arrival of the Spanish, villca seeds must have had a great rituals and religious import in Peru, as high-ranking Andean priests and certain soothsayers (umu) were also known as villca or vilca camayo… The Shamans of Wichi (Mataco), who live in northwestern Argentina, still use a snuff they call hataj… The shaman Fortunato Ruiz described Cebil seeds as “door into the other world”. 
1. Christian Ratsch “The Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants” p. 50
2. Richard Evan Schultes, Albert Hofmann & Christian Ratsch “Plants of the Gods – their sacred, healing and hallucinogenic powers” – Seeds of Civilization p. 120
3. Christian Ratsch “The Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants” p. 51
|Dimensions||21 x 18 x 1 cm|